SHELTER – FOOD – NURTURING
Make a Donation
At Chrysalis House, we provide a nurturing home for our youth to mend their past hurts and a supportive and engaging environment for them to develop essential life skills.
We believe that every human being deserves to have a home; one that provides respect, safety and stability, nutritious meals and every opportunity to succeed.
- Provide homeless youth with a safe, stable and secure living environment
- Facilitate personal growth and life-skills training through in-house programs.
- Provide opportunities for the development of physical, emotional, and spiritual well-being and social skills development within individual abilities.
- When appropriate, refer to outside resources.
- Support and assist residents in completing high school, and in preparing for post-secondary education and/or work.
- Through positive role-modeling and mentorship, assist residents to become independent, active and contributing members of society.
The Chrysalis House “Life Skills Program” is a mandatory program run once a week that covers issues relating to self-esteem, healthy relationships, money management, cooking skills, creative arts expressions, and many others. This program is run by staff and/or local community organizations.
Get In Touch
50 Morrison Street, Fredericton, NB E3A 4M3
Telephone (For Admissions) - 506-451-4767
Telephone (For Corporate Office) - 506-451-3483